Nicholas, was born in Κos in 1977. He studied law at the Democritus University of Thrace and he holds a postgraduate degree in law, also from the Democritus University of Thrace, in Company and Employment Law with a particular focus on Competition Law and IP Rights. He is currently a PhD candidate.
Nicholas was admitted to the Athens Bar Association in 2000 and he has rights of audience before all Courts of Appeal and lower courts.
He is a published author, one of his many publications is his book “Trademark Licensing Agreements and Restrictions of Competition” (Sakkoulas publishers, 2005). Further publications include:
- Contribution to (Country Chapter) “PLC Cross-border IP in Business Transactions Handbook 2011/12”, Practical Law Company Limited, 2011.
- Contribution to (Country Chapter) “International Agency and Distribution Handbook”, Baker & Mackenzie, 2010.
- Contribution to (Country Chapter) “Getting the Deal Through – Intellectual Property & Antitrust 2010”, Law Business Research Ltd, 2010.
- “Stock Purchase Agreement and Annual Lapse of Law 3632/28”, Chronicles of Private Law, 2005.
- “Offshore Company with its Effective Seat in Greece – Commentary on Supreme Court Decision 2/2003”, Chronicles of Private Law, 2003.
- “Information exchange between competitors in the light of the T-Mobile case of the ECJ”. 21st Conference of the Association of Greek Commercial Lawyers, October 2011.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Agency, Distribution & Franchising
- Civil law
- Competition Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Member of the Athens Bar Association
- Democritus University of Thrace, PhD Candidate
- Democritus University of Thrace, LL.M in Company and Employment Law
- Democritus University of Thrace, LL.B
Greek and English